Don’t have the extra cash to spare but still want to take college courses? Perhaps you have kids to teach or you weren’t able to finish High School? NO PROBLEM! I got you covered!!
College Education Online for FREE!
“The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We’re a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere.”
“We are a social entrepreneurship company that partners with the top universities in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where the top universities are educating not only thousands of students, but millions. Our technology enables the best professors to teach tens or hundreds of thousands of students.”
Learn. Think. Do.
Higher Education for Free
Panacea is a registered non-profit organisation, dedicated to educational study and research. The Panacea University is the world’s first open source online university.
“ALISON provides a new world of free online learning opportunity”
UNESCO Director General, Dr Irina Bokova
“ALISON opens up the world of knowledge offering new, flexible, and exciting ways to learn”
Dept. of Innovation, Universities & Skills, UK GOVT
“A Creative Model of Open Education for a Global Economy”
New York Times
At w3schools.com you will learn how to make a website. We offer free tutorials in all web development technologies.
Select a tutorial from the menu to the left.
Tracks are series of courses grouped to help you master a topic or language. Choose one to start learning!
MIT OpenCourseWare Free Online Classes
Educators, need a resource for setting up a course online?
Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives (ZERI) is a global network of creative minds, seeking solutions to the ever increasing problems of the world.
Take part in their free educational course.FULL COURSES & SEMINARS!! DON’T LET THIS PASS YOU BY!
oh god oh god I clicked the first one and now I’m having a breakdown
im bored of life and everything so i decided to make a post of everything. like a ref list of workouts, studying help, writing, drawing… etc! this will literally take me hours i s2g
- a way to high marks and be on tumblr the same time.
- science translated to english :)
- collection of studying mixes
- selfcontrol and various pomodoro method site blockers are extremely helpful when you know you need to shut down your access to distracting websites
- simplynoise, mynoise, rainymood, coffitivity, soundrown, simplyrain,naturesoundplayer, naturesoundsforme are good background voices
- a site that would explain to you literally anything
- organizing your time, studying strategies.. etc
- study skills
- how to google
- learning how to revise
- improving your revision skills
- learn geography
- shop books online
- alt. to wikipedia
- final exams guide
- get motivated to study
- tips for a productive study break
- when should I go to bed?
- microsoft word equivalent
- free online books
- more free books
- can’t do your homework?
- “no homework” excuses
- how to get unblocked internet in school (chrome only)
- words to make you seem more intelligent
- emotions vocabulary
- how to write a kickass essay
- alternatives to “said”
- alternatives to “whispered”
- tip of my tongue
- Read any book (apparently)
- writing fantasy stories
- character flaws
- writers block (1) (2)
- writing a death scene
- bio help
- degrees of emotions
- writing ref
- music to help you write
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- punk rock makeup
- disney eye makeup
- coverup tattooes
- how to apply blush
- 6 makeup tips
- ombre eyeliner
- what makeup complements my complexion?
- what makeup suits you?
- lipstick tricks
- how to do your makeup with a spoon
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- hot chocolate using nutella -gasp-
- 4 different smoothies
- chocolate chip cookies
- tastiest starbucks drinks
- best grilled cheese
- winter sore throat tea
- best chocolate cake
- apple pies (mini aw-)
- extra fancy garlic bread
- french bread pizza
- muffin in a mug
- how to make nutella fudge
- lavender lemonade wow
- 15 pound homemade snickers bar
- make candy crystal meth
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- cheap & healthy snacks
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty
- tv shows masterpost hola
- movie masterpost
- scary movies
- movies to watch when you’re sad
- when to pee during a movie
- jennifer lawrence movies master list
- glee season 1,2,3,4 + 5
- ja’mie private school girl
- adventure time master list
- doctor who
- pirates of the carriben series
- walking dead season 1,2,3 + 4
- american horror story season 1 + 2
- a list of over 900 movies with links
- white noise
- coffee shop
- all the music you’ve reblogged
- stay happy
- listen to the rain
- GET HYPED
- play piano
- math textbooks
- gutenberg project
- free audio books
- masterpost of books wow
- answer trivia questions and give people rice
- make a a giant squid pillow!
- make your own acapella band
- live ocean
- pokemon secret base
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles
- disney lies/ urban legends (probs not real like-)
- this will take you to a cool place
- your online garden
- sand art online
- wow just open it omg
- cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- how to help someone who is suicidal
- make a blanket nest
- click daily to give free food to an animal shelter
- 2500 Japanese emoticons
- homemade wax
- gift ideas for cat lovers
- moss graffiti
- make a flower crown
- night vale monopoly
- learn how to survive a zombie apocalypse
- how to play ‘sherlock’
- supernatural workout
- learn a new language!
- learn london slang
- take personality tests
- make gifs
- see what its like to live on minimum wage
- watch great vines
- make glitter out of salt
- make dip-dyed shoes
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- how to make origami
- color matching game
- fun sites masterpost
- how to be an adult
- check your postlimit
- make a wand
- find out if a website is safe
- make a font from your handwriting
- emergency compliment
- cute yahoo answers
- calming manatee
- calming gif
- coping skills and distractions
- draw a stickman
- daily puppy
- guided relaxation
- the thoughts room
- go to a quiet place
- cut something instead of yourself
- let it out
- self injury recovery masterpost
- free hugs
- coping skills & distractions
- make a comfort box
- literally everything
- a little from everything
- tile/repeating/pattern background
This is 100% true
This tweet sounds as though introverts consume the souls of others before they engage in social events.
This is 100% true
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
I’M REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE I WAS GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE DID
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.
Procrastinating on finding ways to add one page to my essay to get the page requirement! Thank you so much.
I’m not in school anymore, but here.
if the fanfiction writers i beta for would read this list and learn where to cut down, i would be very very happy
ppl who randomly message u on the tumble are the best kind of ppl even if they’re just bein all like ‘hello!’ because its like omg hi hello person wow someones talking to me this is the best day ever
i get like 10 hellos a day because of this post
No one ever messages me. 😒
I got seven hellos & hi’s the last time i reblogged this
YouTubers (inspired by)
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)